We empower you to do your best work.
We are one of America’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies.
Paladin is a unique agency that specializes in serving firms in the financial service industry. We have been helping our clients grow their brands and businesses since 2003.
Paladin is a Certified Gold Level HubSpot Agency. Current HubSpot certifications are a major plus.
We are seeking dynamic, experienced, self-starters who are comfortable working in a virtual environment. We are more interested in what you know, than where you are located.
Our teams of professionals deliver more than 20 digital marketing services to our clients. Everyone on a Paladin team has a unique voice that impacts our relationships with our clients.
Ideal new team members are always seeking to expand their knowledge and increase their value. We can never have too many smart, creative people on our teams of digital marketing professionals.
We are always looking for motivated professionals who can add value to our teams. If you have the heart, drive, and passion to grow, we could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Client Relationship Manager
Each Paladin client has a single point of contact – the relationship manager. This professionals is responsible for the delivery of all of our digital marketing services to our clients. Our primary services include:
- Custom website design and development
- Inbound Marketing (content marketing, social media, local SEO)
- Lead Generation
We are looking for experienced team members who can manage our relationships with multiple digital marketing clients. Typical services include:
- Creating and managing editorial calendars
- Keyword analyses
- Managing contract writers
- Editing content based on client requirements
- Developing and managing email marketing campaigns for clients
- Developing new marketing campaigns on Hubspot
- Publishing content on client sites (WordPress, HubSpot)
This can be a part-time or full-time virtual position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation, and the importance of brevity.
- A great eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with clients and other professionals.
- You should be organized and comfortable multitasking between various projects and clients to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience working for financial services firms a major plus.
- Three to five years of copywriting and/or editorial experience
- SEO and inbound marketing knowledge is a major plus.
- Current HubSpot certification(s) a plus
Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are seeking Inbound Marketing Specialists who can help your clients increase their brands’ visibility, website traffic, and website conversion rates. You will be working with a team of professionals that include: Relationship managers, inbound marketing specialists, copywriters, designers, and developers.
Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, website updates, email marketing, and other inbound marketing tasks
Manage both on and off-page SEO efforts for clients
Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality landing pages and Calls to Action for client marketing campaigns
Manage organic SEO performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
Facebook advertising campaign management
Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes associated with SEO and inbound marketing trends
Become HubSpot certified on the marketing, email, and content channels and keep up to date with best practices
- Hubspot inbound certification and/or Hubspot certified a major plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Excellent work ethic with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for the Internet and digital marketing principles
- Comfortable analyzing data and drawing conclusions
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Understanding social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM
- An understanding of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
We offer medical and retirement 401(k) benefits, along with paid holidays, and opportunities for advancement. Paladin Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For U.S. Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/