We empower you to do your best work.
We are a virtual business. Our global team of professionals are located anywhere that works best for them.
Paladin is a unique digital marketing agency that specializes in serving firms in the financial service industry. We have been helping our clients grow their brands and businesses since 2003.
Paladin is a certified Gold Level HubSpot agency. HubSpot certifications are a major plus.
We are seeking dynamic, self-starters who want to work in the digital marketing industry. We build teams of professionals that deliver more than 20 digital marketing services to our clients. Everyone on the Paladin teams has a unique voice that impacts how we deliver services to our clients. We encourage creative, out-of-the-box thinking that makes us a leader in our field.
Because we are a virtual business, we are always looking for self-motivated, disciplined team members. If you have the heart, drive, and passion to grow, we could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Digital Content Relationship Manager
We are a 17-year-old digital marketing agency that specializes in providing marketing services to financial advisors and firms. Our four primary types of services include:
- Custom website development
- Inbound Marketing (content marketing, social media, email marketing)
- Video and consulting
- Paid advertising
We are looking for an experienced team member who can oversee several of our content management functions for clients. This will include:
- Creating and managing multiple editorial calendars
- Keyword analysis
- Overseeing contract writers and assigning work as needed
- Editing content for originality, proofreading, confirm styles meet our editorial standard
- Developing and managing email marketing campaigns for clients
- Developing new marketing campaigns on Hubspot
- Publishing content on client sites on WordPress and/or Hubspot
This is a part-time, virtual position so you will be working remotely from your home office. Ideally, the candidate is located in the greater Phoenix area where we are based.
Work includes writing, editing and delivering content focused on educational articles, newsletters, downloadable guides, eBooks, and blog copy and client management interaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web, such as the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation, and the importance of brevity.
- A great eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with contributors and contract writers.
- You should be very organized and be able to multitask between various projects to ensure that deadlines are met for content distribution.
- Experience in the financial services industry (major plus).
- Three to five years or more of copywriting and/or editorial experience
- Degree in journalism a plus.
- SEO and inbound marketing knowledge is a major plus.
Hubspot certification(s) a plus
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Paladin Digital Marketing is a boutique Hubspot inbound marketing agency that specializes in serving financial advisory firms across the country. Our role is to help increase brand awareness, lead generation, and client acquisition for our clients.
We need an Inbound Marketing Specialist to join us in helping our clients significantly increase their traffic and lead generation. You will be working with a team of inbound marketing project managers, copywriters, designers, and developers.
This is a virtual position where you will work from your own home/office.
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, website updates, email marketing, and other inbound marketing tasks
- Manage both on and off-page SEO efforts for clients
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality landing pages and Calls to Action for client marketing campaigns
- Manage organic SEO performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Facebook advertising campaign management
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes associated with SEO and inbound marketing trends
- Become HubSpot certified on the marketing, email, and content channels and keep up to date with best practices
- Hubspot inbound certification and/or Hubspot certified a plus
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Strong communicator with excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Basic knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
- Have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated as well as self-disciplined
We offer medical and retirement 401(k) benefits, along with paid holidays, and opportunities for advancement. Paladin Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For U.S. Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/