Local SEO for Financial Advisors
82% of consumers use the Internet to find and research local service providers, including financial planners and investment advisors.
The Internet is a game-changer. It is your opportunity to create an online presence that will accelerate the growth of your financial advisory firm. You have to manage your presence to maximize your local visibility.
Paladin Local SEO
Controlling your brand experience online – We manage the facts about your business across 100+ digital services including Google, Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp — so you can control the information investors see when they use the Internet to find local financial advisors.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- A complete audit of your existing on-page SEO which includes meta titles and descriptions. We make sure your website pages are fully optimized for search engines.
- We update your Google My Business listing with photos, logos, and special events.
- We ensure your business has accurate listings in the top online directories. These listings, also known as citations, are an important part of an effective SEO strategy.
- We update directory listings within five business days of submission.
- We make sure your content is not overridden by publisher suggestions. Managing publisher suggestions will help ensure that public data about your business is always consistent and accurate.
- You see actionable reports on how visitors interact with your listings by tracking everything from profile views to direction requests and phone calls
- You receive competitive insights that help you make informed business decisions
- You are notified of online reviews so you can respond in a timely manner.