Why do financial industry firms need social media?
Social media builds brand awareness, credibility, website traffic, and qualified leads.
We expand your Internet visibility with a strong social media presence.
A recent survey showed almost 40% of investors used social media to find financial service professionals and research their qualifications, services, and business practices.
Start a Conversation
Building and maintaining a productive social media campaign takes an effective strategy, time, and specialized expertise. That’s where Paladin can help. Our team will develop and execute a social media business strategy that leverages your firm’s brand.
We make you a subject matter expert for keywords that are used by your ideal types of clients when they search for financial advisors and information on the Internet.
Our services also build your firm’s online credibility and generate more traffic to your website. All Paladin services are in strict compliance with FINRA Regulatory Notice 17-18 guidelines.
Social Media Services
Our process starts with the development of a social media marketing strategy that fits your goals and marketing budget.
Paladin’s social media services can include:
- Identifying key personas who are your ideal types of clients
- Determine the types of influencers you want to connect with
- Develop a list of keywords and custom hashtags that leverage your brand
- Promote proprietary content that resides on your blog
- Develop a list of curated, relevant content from third parties
- Promote various free offers (eBooks, webinars, seminars, workshops)
- Promote your video content