Connect with your ideal types of clients!
We produce keyword rich content that reaches the right types of investors!
High Quality Content
We produce several types of high quality content that is designed to be distributed over the Internet. Our role is to produce content that reaches your ideal types of clients. Once investors are on your website, you have the opportunity to convert them into qualified leads and contacts.
Paladin produced content establishes firms as financial experts who can help investors plan their financial futures and make wise investment decisions.
Content marketing is more than just writing articles. It includes planning, managing, creating, distributing, sharing, and publishing content that targets your future clients.
The more content we produce and publish for you, the more visible you are on the Internet.
Types of content marketing for financial advisor firms
There are several types of content that Paladin produces to build Internet visibility, credibility, traffic, and leads. For example:
- Blog posts, social media posts, pillar pages
- eBooks, white papers, case studies
- Bylined articles and press releases
- Video scripts and visual aids
- Research, editing, graphics
- Drip emails
- CTAs, advertising messages, landing pages
Build a S0lid Foundation
The role of content is to increase Internet visibility for keywords that are used by your ideal types of clients when they search for services and information on the Internet.
The best visibility is page one on Google and the other major search engines. Since there is a finite amount of space, the challenge is to out-produce your competitors by generating a consistent flow of high quality content that people actually read.
High quality content has the following characteristics:
- Identify your key client personas
- Conduct keyword research
- Conduct competitor research
- Develop a content marketing plan
- Manage the editorial calendar
- Create compelling, original content, tailored to your personas
- Publish content on multiple channels (blogs, social media, videos)
- Convert visitors into leads
- Nurture prospects until they become clients